Built in 1931, commissioned by E.F. Hutton for his wife, Marjorie Post (of Post cereal). The boat was used in WWII for submarine spotting and and as a weather station. Its masts were removed and it was outfitted with guns. In the 1950's it was sold to Trujillo, the dictator of the Dominican Republic. Eventually it was bought by a group of Germans, who restored it and now operate it as a cruise ship.